Welcome to the playful world of Crochet Puzzle City, a small and colourful crochet puzzle crafted entirely from yarn, a bit of cardboard, Velcro and much creativity. Create your own 3D Crochet Puzzle City with this crochet pattern and let others explore the corners of your cityscape miniature with an array of charming elements and playful details.
Step into this artsy city, where the vibrant colors of yarn come to life, and where creativity knows no bounds. Use the Crochet Puzzle City Pattern to create your very own Crochet City with hidden surprises waiting to be unraveled at every turn. Whether you’re a crochet enthusiast, an art lover, an admirer of 3D puzzle landscapes or simply someone looking for a unique and playful gift for a loved one, the Crochet Puzzle City promises an unforgettable journey into a world where imagination, craftsmanship and playfulness converge in perfect harmony.
The Crochet Puzzle City Pattern consists of 57 pages of detailed instructions and illustrations for the following elements:
- a puzzle ground
- a puzzle street
- houses and people
- grass areas
- a cultivated area with potatoes and carrots
- apple and pine trees as well as hedges
- a pont with a boat
The instructions are written in US Crochet Terminology.
You can get the pattern set for Crochet Puzzle City in my online shop on Etsy (as a PDF download, currently only in English available!):
- Super fine yarn at a recommended hook size of 2.5 – 3.5 mm. Yarn type and colours used: Rainbow Deluxe 8/4(10 x 10 cm = 27 sts x 38 rows) by hobbii in several colours
- Crochet hook of 2.0 mm
- Wool needle
- 5.0 mm safety eyes
- Sewing needle and sewing thread
- Velcro points (size: appr. 1 cm)
- Glue or Double-sided adhesive tape
- Geometric ruler and pencil for making sketches