Create your own Mini Crochet Dollhouse out of yarn and a (foto) cardboard with this crochet pattern set from Ana’s Crocheted World!
Ana’s Crocheted World is a miniature crochet dollhouse project that evolves around Ana, her home and her life. Special features: a foldable home equipped with a garden, mini crochet furniture and lots of small details that you can arrange to your liking. Make Ana alive with your ideas and enjoy the unlimited options to play with!
- max. 15 cm x 21 cm x 11.5 cm (home, available in two versions)
- 8.5 cm (mini crochet doll Ana, available in two versions).
The set consists of 2 patterns for 4 options:
- 2 crochet dolls that differ by hair and dress style
- 2 homes: one in foldable (!) cardboard, one as a crochet home (using cardboard as a foundation)
Pattern content details:
- instructions for creating a home for your crochet doll Ana incl. a crochet garden, and printable templates to create your own foldable cardboard home adjustable in length,
- instructions for crocheting Ana in two variations,
- instructions for crocheting basic home furniture: a bed with bedding, a coffee table, a small couch with pillows, windows with curtains, a windowsill and flowers,
- and detailed descriptions supported by many step-by-step illustrations of the crochet procress.
The instructions are written in US Crochet Terminology.
This pattern set is the first (basic) set of Ana’s Crocheted World – a crochet project that aims to create an entire crochet world in a dollhouse format (with many more furniture ideas, seasonal details for Ana and home adjustments).
You can get the pattern set for Ana’s Crocheted World in my online shop on Etsy (as a PDF download, currently only in English available!):
- For Crochet Ana and the Crochet Furniture: lace yarn at a recommended hook size of 1.5 – 2.0 mm. The following yarn type and colours were used: Rainbow Lace by Hobbii; 10 x 10 cm = 32 sts x 43 rows in pastel pink (042), dark powder rose (064), coral (051), old rose (046), anthracite grey (010), light green (019), light brown (006), white (001), nude (003), lilac (069) and light sky blue (071)
- Crochet hook of 2.0 mm
- For the Crochet Home: Super fine yarn at a recommended hook size of 2.5 – 3.5 mm. The following yarn type and colours were used: Rainbow Deluxe 8/4 (10 x 10 cm = 27 sts x 38 R) by Hobbii in brick red (Burnt Orange 47), beige (Winter Wheat 04), grey (Gray Mist 15), green (Fern 39) and brown (Mahogany 07),
- Crochet hook of size 1.25 mm
- Photo cardboard: A3, min. 270 g/m2
- 4.0 mm safety eyes
- Craft wire of max. 1 mm thickness
- Sharp embroidery needle
- Darning needle
- Sewing needle and sewing thread (in the colours of your Crochet Home and in black for Ana’s lashes)
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Optional: Velcro points (for attaching crochet elements to the wall)
- Geometric Ruler
- Pencil and rubber